Salam Folks.. How have you been lately? Today I saw some ripe bananas in the kitchen so I thought of making something before it went to the trash. So here is what I made with it.. A healthy and yummy Banana Muffin.
- 3 cups flour no 2
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and coarsely mashed
- Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon in a medium bowl to blend. Beat the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl to blend. Add the mashed bananas and the wet ingredients into the food processor for a minutes. Add the dry ingredients into them and stir until it is blended really well.
- Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups. Bake the muffins on the middle rack until the tops are golden brown and a tester inserted into the center comes out with no crumbs attached, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer the muffins to a rack and cool slightly.
- The muffins can be eaten warm or cooled completely / frosted.
Everyone really loved it. Are you going to give it a try ? Let me know if you do!
That’s about it for now. Chef Doha signing off, until next time مع السّلامة