Salaam folks! Been a while, how are you all doing? This time we have this really yum and easy-to-make curry for you!
- 1 whole chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 4 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
To make Peanut Sauce
- 3 Cup Coconut milk
- 2 TBSP Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- In a large skillet, add 1 tsp olive oil and chicken over medium heat.
- Add some a salt and pepper.
- Saute for 4-5 minutes. Add bell peppers to the pan. Cook until the chicken is cook through and the peppers are starting to soften.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Pour over the cooked chicken. Heat to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Serve by garnishing (of your own choice) with rice or bread
Have a go at it and let us know if you loved it as much as we did!
Until next time, Chef Doha signing off مع السّلامة