Salaam Folks! How have you all been? Cheese cakes are one of our favorite recipes. Easy to make, and you can be so creative with its display. We will show you more ideas when we do get the chance. For now, here’s how to make a baked Cheese Cake. This one’s called baked and there’s another one we make without baking, therefore, the stress on the word ‘BAKED’
Here you go, get your ingredients ready!
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (21 ounce) Blackberry filling
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 6 large muffin pans each with 2 paper cases.
- To make the base:
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix well. Place the biscuit mixture in the base of each muffin paper cups, pressing down firmly.
- Chill until firm.
2. For the cheese cake:
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until light and creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Top the cream cheese mixture on the biscuit mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly risen and just beginning to crack a little on the surface.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Top with fresh berries/ any topping. We topped it with Blackberry topping.
- Now it is ready to be served.
That’s about it for now! Chef Doha signing off مع السّلامة