Salaam folks! Hope you’re all doing great. So this time we are back with the most delicious and so-easy-to-make chocolate fudge ever. When I say easy, it’s real easy! Barely needs 10 minutes and just 5 ingredients, and you are good-to-go!
So let me get started with the recipe!
- 300g Hershey’s Chocolate Chips
- 395g NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
How to make
- Take a microwavable bowl and add the chocolate chips, butter, and condensed milk
- Heat for 1 minute in the microwave
- Stir until mixed well, and add the salt and vanilla essence.
- Take a baking dish, and place an oil-sprayed foil in it. Put mixture into the dish, and smooth even.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut and serve!
Your chocolate fudge is ready! So easy, yet so yum…