Here’s how to make our spagghetti sauce, try it and let me know how it tastes.
- 350g ground beef
- 2 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small green bell pepper, diced
- 7-8 small diced tomatoes
- 350 ml tomato sauce
- 540g tomato paste
- 5 g dried oregano
- handful basil leaves
- 3 Tsp salt
- A handful of Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive oil
- in a large saucepan pour a little bit of olive oil and add the onions.
- Saute the onions till golden brown.
- Combine ground beef,green pepper and garlic.
- Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain grease.
- Stir diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste into the pan. Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Add some mayonnaise and cheese. Stir it well.
- Simmer spaghetti sauce for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Pour it on top of the Spaghetti and sprinkle some cheese on top of it.
- Now it is ready to be served
The sauce tends to have a bit of the tangy tomato taste, so if you don’t really prefer too much tangy taste you can balance it out by adding milk or cream. What is your favorite spagghetti sauce? Share with me your recipe.
That’s about it for now. Chef Doha signing off, until next time مع السّلامة