- 175gms Paneer (Cottage cheese)
- 50gms Cheese
- 10gms breadcrumbs
- 5gms green chilli
- 5gms jeera(cumin seed)powder
- 5gms garam masala (Mixed Indian Spices) powder
- 5gms kasoori methi (dry fenugreek)
- 10gms Kalonji (onion seeds)
- 10gms cornflour
- Salt to taste
- Grate paneer and cheese. Mix them and add the jeera powder, garam masala, Kasoori methi , bread crumbs, cornflour and finely choped green chillies. Mix well.
- Mix these by adding oil..
- Form kebabs with the mixture on skewers and press some kalounji seed around the mixture.
- Barbecue on a grill for a few minutes till light brown.
- Serve hot, garnished with sliced onion.
These kebabs were a first try and they were super delicious. Have a go with it and let me know how it turned out.