1/2 cup all purpose flour
3 oz chocolate
4 TBSP Cocoa Powder
3/4 cup sugar
1tsp vanilla powder
– Melt the butter and chocolate in a hot water bath.
– Whisk the eggs.
– Add the vanilla powder and the sugar with the eggs
– Add the melted butter and chocolate to the whisked eggs.
– Sift the Cocoa powder and flour into the batter
– Mix them well.
– Then pour them into a ramekin bowl.
– Keep it in the oven at 450F (232c) for about 8-10 minutes.
-Take it off the oven, and serve. Slice it with the fork and voila, your choco lava will start flowing out. Yum!!
Chef Doha signing off , مع السّلامة